Tuesday 9 September 2014

Business Cards

For research I went on to Pinterest and gathered ideas.
I have drafted some pontental designs for my business card and have decided to use the design on the top right.
To create the 3D squares i have used illustrator and have then made triangles, which were different colours, and then used multiply to give the two different shades. After doing that i put them into a square and recoloured them to the scheme i want to use. 

I then took it into photoshop and made it into a line to start the background of my business card. 

Once i grouped it i copied the layer down so that it made the whole background for my business card. 

I then created a triangle to place across the card, this means that i can add text that can be read clearly. 

This is my final business card, which has text in white to stand out from the rest of the card.

This is my final printed business card.



No comments:

Post a Comment