Monday 15 December 2014

Work In Progress

I firstly took the photo i wanted to used into photoshop and decided i was going to use a mainly monochromatic colour scheme with one colour to draw attention the background  on my final magazine. 

I decided that i was going to use a collage of band logos, which meant i had to take each individual logo into photoshop and remove the background of every one. 

I then used 'command, shift, backspace' to fill the logos with colour. 

I then did this to the other 24 that are going to be used on the final cover.

I then started placing my masthead on to my magazine along with the logos.

This is all the logos placed onto my magazine to make a collage.

Once i had placed the title, masthead, institutional information and the jack underneath the main masthead it was completed. 

This is my completed magazine using a mainly monochromatic colour scheme with one colour to make the logos stand out and to draw the attention of the reader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment